Top 8 Ideas for Easter at Home from Casula Dental Care
Easter baskets, fancy clothes, family dinners, and religious observances are all hallmarks of Easter weekend.
However, what many people look forward to are sweet treats.
While many people know that too many sweets can ruin their diets, they may often forget that too many sweet treats can damage their teeth, too.
Here are some ideas to keep Easter alive and (teeth-friendly) at home. Better hop to it!
- Decorate eggs
- Have an indoor Easter egg hunt
- Do Easter-themed arts and crafts
- Watch Easter-themed movies
- Dress up! Wear your Sunday best
- Cook an Easter meal
- Whip up some Easter-themed snacks
- See your family and friends virtually
The Easter celebrations may not be like those from years past, but your Casula dentist believes it can still be an opportunity to do special activities with the people you treasure the most.
Oral Health Care Tips at Home
Easter can be a hard time for your teeth – with egg-shaped chocolate lurking around every corner.
Sugar is one of the main causes of tooth decay, and unfortunately, most Easter eggs are packed full of it.
We have a few tips up our sleeves to help minimise its damage this Easter.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily.
- Clean areas between your teeth every day using interdental brushes or floss, and consider using an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Limit your sugary foods and drinks intake.
We are located at Shop 17A Casula Mall, 1 Ingham Drive in Casula.