What You Need to Know About Dental Veneers
At Casula Dental Care, we can make your dental wish come true. Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, can enhance your smile.
They improve a flawed smile and cover minor dental issues.
They need little to no removal of the tooth structure compared to dental crowns.
Dental veneers address a number of teeth imperfections, including
- Discoloured/stained teeth
- Fractured/chipped teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Misaligned/crooked teeth
- Gaps/uneven spacing between teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
To have dental veneers placed, patients should:
- Have good periodontal and overall oral wellness
- Be committed to proper oral care and hygiene
- Have particular cosmetic goals, which they can inform their dentists at their initial check-ups, as well as realistic expectations
- Have a sufficient amount of healthy tooth enamel, as dentists usually remove a thin layer of enamel before putting veneers on
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a popular choice for their cosmetic and practical advantages such as:
- Durable – can last up to 10 years (with proper care)
- Look like natural tooth
- Cover discoloured teeth
- Close small gaps in between teeth
- Correct irregularly shaped teeth
- Cover chips, cracks, and fractures
- Repair worn down tooth
Dental Veneer Procedure
Before veneers are applied, your dentist Casula removes a very small amount of the tooth’s surface to make room for the veneer.
Your dentist also takes impressions of the teeth and sends it to the dental laboratory so that customised veneers are fabricated. For this reason, veneers usually require two dental visits.
During the first visit, your Casula dentist conservatively prepares the teeth, takes an impression, and applies the temporary veneers.
On your second visit, your dentist removes the temporary veneers, cleans the tooth and attaches the permanent veneers to the teeth. With proper care, veneers usually last for several years.
Dental Veneers in Casula
Would you like to see what your new smile could look like? Are you considering composite veneers to achieve that perfect smile?
If so, visit your trusted Casula dentist today! Find out which options are best for you.
Visit your Casula dentist today!
We are located at Shop 17A Casula Mall, 1 Ingham Drive in Casula.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Improve your appearance
- Improve your speech
- Helps to eat easier
- Improve your self-esteem